B2B ad and marketing spending in the US is set to climb to $37.7 billion in 2024. DesignRush interviewed Apollo.io’s SVP of marketing to decode the formula for B2B marketing success.
MIAMI, Oct. 13, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Ad expenditures in the US surged to $32 billion in 2022, with Statista’s forecasts pointing to about $37.7 billion by 2024. In this digital landscape, B2B marketers are increasingly gravitating towards video and social media advertising.
In the latest podcast interview, DesignRush sat down with David Malpass, SVP of marketing at Apollo.io, to gain expert insights into elevating brand presence and standing out in the B2B marketing arena.
“Smart hiring is crucial,” says Malpass. “Bringing in adept individuals and ensuring a cross-functional, integrated approach among the demand, brand, and product marketing teams has been the linchpin to navigating the marketing sphere successfully.”
Highlights of our interview with Malpass include:
- There is no one-size-fits-all for marketing – only principles such as focusing on brand and metrics
- Do fantastic work and results will eventually show
- Make sure your product is great – It’s always easier to market something marketable
- Hire really smart people, since no one has time to micromanage
- No, AI isn’t going to steal your marketing job, only enhance it
The full episode is now available on YouTube and Spotify:
The past week was also marked by two other interviews on DesignRush:
DesignRush.com is a media platform and a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources, and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.
Notes for Editors:
- If you would like to feature DesignRush interviews, please include a linked credit to https://spotlight.designrush.com/ as the source.
- We would also love to hear from you. Contact us at [email protected] with your feedback or to discuss partnership opportunities.