FAMILY RUN, FAMILY VALUES
Anderson Maguire, the Independent Family Funeral Directors is one of Scotland’s leading funeral companies. The winners of many awards and public accolades, we pride ourselves on the consistently high level of compassionate care we offer to the increasing number of bereaved families who seek our assistance in their time of need. We place great emphasis on personal and bespoke service. Meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our discerning families requires a high level of dedication and caring professionalism from our people.
Due to the on-going development and growth of our company means that we must now seek to recruit a new Full-Time Funeral Arranger to support our team of funeral directors in our day to day operations.
FULL TIME FUNERAL ARRANGER
Basic Salary: £19155.00
(5% increase to basic salary commencing 1st December 2022)
As a Funeral Arranger within Anderson Maguire, you will work as part of our front line branch office staff, directly contributing to the efficient performance of our business and delivering an extremely high quality of service to all our clients. Your ability to develop and cultivate relationships with clients, organisations and affinity partners will be of paramount importance.
We place great emphasis on personal and bespoke service. Meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our discerning families requires a high level of dedication and caring professionalism from our people.
Outstanding communication skills, efficient time management and an expert in attention to detail are essential criteria.
Working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, although due to the nature of the job, as part of your role you may be required to work additional hours over and above your normal working week to assist the needs of the business and clients.
Successful applicants will preferably reside in Glasgow, be well known and involved within their local community.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in an Administration / Reception / Front-line Service Providing role or Funeral Service Administration background.
- Higher qualifications or equivalent in English and Maths/Arithmetic.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, and excel.
- Basic Sage accounting software knowledge.
Essential Criteria & Required Skills
- Excellent English and spelling are essential in this role.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immaculate attention to detail and drive to ensure faultless client care.
- Excellent team work and people skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure.
- Very smart appearance.
We offer a competitive salary of £19,155.00 with access to commissions, a generous holiday allowance and employee benefits including pension contributions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £19,155.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
High standard personal protective equipment is provided to colleagues with infection control mitigations in place throughout the business. Funeral sector workers are classified as critical infrastructure / key workers.
- Funeral Arranging: 2 years (preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (required)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Application deadline: 18/04/2022
Please send CV and covering letter to [email protected]