Here’s Why 2023 Might Be a Funeral Game Changer | FFFW #118
Welcome to 2023! Is anyone else already okay with it? Like, January 1st already feels so long ago- I’m here for it. Sometimes getting used to a new year feels like breaking in a pair of shoes; to me, this week has felt like my favorite grass cutters.
Anyway, I made a few resolutions for the FFFW, and because this is OUR thing, I figured I’d share them with you.
1) Use even more gifs of puppies. There are no negatives to this.
2) Use the word “Hullaballoo” at least a couple of times3) Continue to create a little bit of levity every Friday for you hardworking peeps in the funeral space!
Let’s get to it!
Fridays till Christmas: 50
Get the New Year Rocking!
Looking to acquire a new funeral home? Need help with family succession planning? Interested in refinancing an existing loan? Homesteaders can help! We’ve partnered with The Bancorp to offer a new lending program that’s designed specifically for independent funeral home owners to acquire and refinance multi-unit funeral home businesses. The program is ideal for independent funeral home owners seeking loans between $5 million and $20 million. Learn more today.
Predictions for 2023 in the Funeral Space
1) 60+ aged funeral directors will continue to wear suits that are a size too large.
2) Golden doodle grief dogs (which are just AI-generated puppet mutts) will become feral. This will make funeral homes consider getting grief pets that actually have a personality.
3) Gen-Z will start using the term “embalmed” as some sort of slang. This will create a slight uptick in traditional burial rates. You know- just for the joke of it.
There you go. Prove me wrong.
You Otter Be Proud