Preneed & Cremation: The Business Case and Strategies at CANA’s Convention
WHEELING, IL— It’s no surprise that preneed sales reached record highs during the last several years. When surveyed in 2015, 29% of respondents said that they discussed prearranging during or as a result of a major life event. Recent circumstances have triggered major life events for so many, what with retirements, relocation, and the deaths of loved ones.
Are you rising to that need? Join John Baker, Vice President of Strategic Partner Development, and Judy Olson, Regional Vice President of National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL), at CANA’s 104th Cremation Innovation Convention in Atlanta, Georgia this August 17-19, 2022 to cultivate your preneed strategies for today’s cremation preplanner.
“There is no greater gift we can give to our loved ones than the peace of mind they will feel knowing that final wishes are planned and the financial burden removed,” explains John Baker. “Families can feel empowered to live their lives to the fullest knowing they have a preneed plan in place.” Prearranging allows the family to learn from a professional, before the time of need, and to make informed decisions.
What are the key motivators for consumers to preplan their arrangements? John Baker and Judy Olson bring a combined 60+ years of marketing, sales, and funeral planning to the CANA stage to help you grow your business. After all, an active preneed program can increase at-need revenues when people understand the value of knowing their wishes will be met and their families are provided for.
Their session wraps a Convention that’s staged to take the Peach:
- Brian Waters co-host of Undertaking: The Podcast, opens the convention with a plan to Question Everything.
- Michael Dixon and Kim Zavrotny, of Funeral Professional Peer Support, talk about stress and burnout in the workplace and how we’re Stronger Together: The Value of Peer Support.
- Jake Johnson, President & CEO of Johnson Consulting, helps attendees set their goals and priorities with Interactive Strategic Planning.
- CANA’s own Barbara Kemmis facilitates a discussion on Cremation Trends Part 1: Statistics and Business Diversification with expert insights from leaders across the profession.
- Cremation Trends Part 2: Cremation Memorialization introduces the results of brand-new research on memorialization trends in the US and Canada.
- …plus, the always popular Roundtable Conversations offer collaborative discussion on solutions and new ideas for all attendees!
Meet the need of the post-pandemic cremation preplanner with John Baker and Judy Olson! Savor your bite of the Big Peach and join CANA for the 104th Cremation Innovation Convention August 17-19 at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Visit goCANA.org/CANA22 to see what else we have planned for the event and register to join other cremation business owners and managers from across the country.