Handcrafted in San Francisco from X-Pac® textile known for durability and water resistance, the X-Air Duffel ensures reliable protection for tech and personal belongings. Waterproof YKK zippers further enhance security.
Whether traveling for business or leisure, everyone now travels with tech devices. The X-Air Duffel boasts a mobile office compartment featuring a TSA-friendly padded laptop sleeve for laptops up to a 16-inch MacBook Pro, a pocket for tablets up to 12.9 inches, and additional pockets for chargers, a power brick, cords, and other accessories.
Exterior pockets provide easy access to critical items at various stages in a traveler’s journey. Roomy front pockets hold ID, tickets, passport, phone, wallet, keys, and other quick-access items. Self-finding magnetic Fidlock® buckles keep them secure. Deep side pockets remain flat when empty but expand to hold belongings frequently needed in flight like a large water bottle, a book, or snacks, or — when out and about — a light jacket or umbrella.
The spacious main compartment includes two compression straps and easily accommodates several packing cubes, making it ideal for a few days’ travel. Two organization pockets are large enough to hold headphones and a pocket organizer. Gold water-resistant lining lights up the interior so belongings are easy to find.
For ultimate convenience, the X-Air Duffel includes multiple carry options: a rear slot slides over a wheeled suitcase for easing through airports, 11-inch leather-wrapped handles can be worn over a shoulder or carried comfortably by hand, and the company’s Supreme Shoulder Strap lightens the load for longer carries. A rear pocket stows magazines or notebooks or serves as an ideal place to stash receipts and other items when in a hurry.
Features at a glance:
- Handcrafted from lightweight, waterproof, tear-resistant X-Pac® high-performance textile with leather accents and YKK waterproof zippers.
- Mobile office compartment includes TSA-friendly built-in padded laptop sleeve (up to 16-inch Macbook Pro), tablet pocket (up to 12.9 inches), and two organizational pockets.
- Spacious main compartment opens like a suitcase and includes two compression straps to keep packed items in place, two organizational pockets, and a key tether.
- Deep front pockets secure with self-finding magnetic Fidlock® buckles.
- Flush side pockets expand to hold a 3.5-inch diameter water bottle or other frequently-accessed items.
- A full-length open rear pocket stows magazines or quick-stash items.
- Multiple carry options include a suitcase handle passthrough, a Supreme Suspension Strap, and 11-inch leather-wrapped handles (for hand or shoulder carry).
- Gold, water-resistant liner lights up the interior making contents easy to find.
- Fits under most airline seats leaving a bit of room to stretch legs.
Forthcoming pieces in the company’s X-Air Collection include a travel wallet, a travel backpack, and an Air Caddy, each in lightweight, indestructible X-Pac®.
Availability & Pricing
X-Air Duffel in-flight personal item
Colors & materials: X-Pac® high-performance textile in black, deep blue, slate, or olive green. Full-grain black leather accents. YKK water-resistant zippers. Fidlock® self-finding magnetic buckles. Metal D-rings. Leather-lined handles. Removable Supreme Suspension Strap.
Dimensions & weight: 16 x 10.75 x 9.75 inches; 2.4 lbs.
Padded laptop compartment fits devices up to 14 x 9.77 x 0.66 inches (16-inch MacBook Pro).
Pre-order today. Shipping begins Friday, October 13.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at “Our Story.”
SOURCE Waterfield Designs